Get Counseling
To Recover
From Affairs & Divorce

If an affair has happened in your marriage, it is devastating. The amount of pain and confusion is unbearable and bewildering.

If your spouse has strayed outside the relationship, your entire world has collapsed. What you thought you knew about your partner is revealed to be a lie. The life that you lived together now has been turned upside down.

If you were the one who has betrayed the marriage, you may not know which way to turn, or who to talk to. There will be conflicting emotions of shame, embarrassment and longing.

You need expert clinical guidance and counseling, a reassuring ear and someone who understands. Because she has been there.

That person is Jennifer McCarron, a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist who has been in practice for 25 years and worked with many people who have found themselves in this terrible situation.

Call or text Jennifer McCarron for your free phone consultation and to make an appointment.

(215) 361-7654

Or fill out the form below and she will contact you.

If you would like to receive the Couples Guide Newsletter containing articles on relationships, please sign up below.

Visit  The Relationship Forum  to get and give advice on your relationship issues.

If you're struggling with your relationship, this is the place to talk about it!
Our counselors will answer your questions.
And you, our readers, can offer advice from your experience.

Eugene Kayser, MA, MFT's profile on the Gottman Referral Network

Counseling can heal the pain and confusion of an affair.