Robert Hunt LMFT

Marriage Counseling

If you’re looking for Marriage Counseling in Phila., PA, to deal with relationship problems, if you're feeling alone and isolated, I can help.

I specialize in couples counseling, and interracial couples with relationship problems. For individual and family problems, I use Family Systems Therapy for emotional trauma, and have expertise with adolescents with school issues.

Let me collaborate with you to help you meet your personal goals, and provide you with tools for effective communication and conflict resolution. My approach is to look beyond the individual to the wider family system, assisting clients in understanding the impact of their childhood and past relationships on their current difficulties.

When choosing a counselor, their wisdom, life experience, empathy and the ability to connect with you are as crucial as the skills they will teach you to manage your life.

My office is located near the Phila. Art Museum,
at  2401 Pennsylvania Ave., Suite 1-C-51,
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19130.
Free parking is easily available.

For your Free Telephone Consultation, please give me call

at 215-232-0179, extension 1.

If you prefer E-mail, use the contact form below.

To contact me, fill in the form below.
All information is confidential.

Please note that all fields followed by an asterisk must be filled in.

Please enter the word that you see below.



The Relationship Forum

to get and give advice on your relationship problems.

If you're struggling with your relationship, this is the place to talk about it!
Our counselors will answer your questions.
And you, our readers, can offer advice from your experience.

Why Your Insurance Won't Work For Marriage Counseling

Insurance companies will not pay for what they call “Relationship Diagnoses,” such as marital problems, family conflicts and career issues.

They consider therapy for these problems to be “Elective Treatment” in the same sense that plastic surgery is elective, as compared to treatment for a disease.

But you may be able to submit your bills for partial reimbursement. Just ask for a monthly statement.