what to do?

by gaetan

i married this woman for 8 years. during that times, she went overseas and met her ex-boyfriend and bring his pictures in my house. this guy's pictures is all over my house.

I left the house two years ago because i want her to solve that issue with her ex-boyfriend. she acts like she wanted me back and i decided to give her a second chance, but at the mean times i found that she invited the guy from overseas and they were living in the hotel for 36 days. the guy return to France a month ago, and my so-called wife left the USA on 12/19/2012 to spend the holidays with the guy.

before she left i asked her to divorce me, she did not.

what advice can you guys give me about that?

Dear Gaetan... My advice to you is to see a lawyer. You don't need her permission to file for divorce.

Good luck.


Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Relationship and Counseling Forum.

If you would like to receive the Couples Guide Newsletter containing articles on relationships, please sign up below.

Visit  The Relationship Forum  to get and give advice on your relationship issues.

If you're struggling with your relationship, this is the place to talk about it!
Our counselors will answer your questions.
And you, our readers, can offer advice from your experience.

Eugene Kayser, MA, MFT's profile on the Gottman Referral Network